Saturday 26 March 2011

lunch with a slice of supermodel

sasha pivovarova
Another saturday at the Duke of York Square market on King's road. I was doing my usual, eyeing up the rich moist chocolate brownies with fresh raspberries and white chocolate and wolfing into a mouth full of my favourite rainbow food salad wrap. I turn the corner and who else should also have their mouth full (and with a pieminister pie!) but Sasha Pivovarova. Russian supermodel extraordinaire. I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo, but I thought it was a little intrusive to shove my phone in her pie face! I thought best leave her and her husband, Igor Vishnyakov, alone. Apparently she is currently working with Miuccia Prada to produce a book of her own artwork and illustrating a book for Karl Lagerfeld based on Russian fairy tales...

No comments: